Happy new year folks!
To start of 2017, I am attempting to create healthy recipes that are easy, simple, and quick. So just stay tuned.
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh chopped okra
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 2 chicken breasts (chopped)
- Seasonings: Badia All Purpose Seasoning and pepper flakes
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 plum tomatoes (chopped)
- Heat olive oil then add chicken breasts. Stir for five minutes.
- Add onion and tomatoes. Stir mixture for three minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, seasonings, and thyme. Stir into mixture.
- Add the quinoa and okra. Cover pan and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
Enjoy! Please leave me comments if you have questions.